Obituaries & Condolences
About UsParrott & Ramsey Funeral Home was moved to its current location at 418 Lebanon Ave in Campbellsville in 1944, after purchasing the Kerr home at auction for $5,000. Many renovations have been made to the home to accommodate the changing funeral services; including the construction of a chapel built to seat 420 people which was completed in 1975.
Fred and Bessie Parrott sold the funeral home to their son and daughter-in-law, Bob and Joyce Parrott in 1965. After Bob's death in 1971 the home was sold to Dale and Carol Ann Lowe who sold it to Terry and Judy Dabney in 1981. The Dabney's continue to provide the tradition of sincere and personal service that was begun in Taylor County nearly nine decades ago.